Volunteer Program Mission
To support the National Parkinson Foundation of Ohio (NPF Ohio), its community and constituents through volunteer services.
Volunteers are a valuable resource to NPF Ohio, its staff and its community. A volunteer is anyone who, without compensation or expectation of compensation beyond reimbursement, performs a task at the direction of and on behalf of NPF Ohio.
Volunteers shall be extended the right to be given meaningful assignments, the right to effective supervision, the right to full participation and the right to recognition for work done. In return, volunteers shall actively perform their duties to the best of their abilities and adhere to the goals and procedures of NPF Ohio.
NPF Ohio Volunteer Coordinator
We have 3 ways you can sign up and Volunteer!
· You can contact us by email email@example.com
· You can call our office at 614.890.1901 or 614-918-7307
· You can click here to submit a volunteer form.
Our Volunteer Needs are:
· Office Volunteer - Volunteers are needed to help with general office duties on a weekly or daily basis to help with special events, educational programs, and fundraising
· Event Day Volunteer –We depend on volunteers to help us make our events a success! Volunteer duties include: Blowing up balloons, Registration, set up, clean up, and etc…
· Let’s Talk PD partners – We are looking for PD patients and caregivers who are willing to talk to newly diagnosed patients and their loved ones.
· Logistics - Helps NPF staff secure vendors, gather price quotes, finalize a site plan and make calls about logistics issues. On event dayserves as the main point of contact for any day-of vendors.
· Support Group Leaders – If there is a group in your area we can help get one started!
We are excited to be part of a national effort to raise awareness about PD while still being a local resource to improve the quality of life for individuals touched by PD. With a greater access to national best practices, we look forward to strengthening and expanding our programs and services in our region. One very important component to that will be to raise awareness and money through our FUNdraising events in 2016!